Michael's Cucumber Salad
- 1 European cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 4 springs fresh dill
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Bella Grace Vineyards Extra Virgin Orange Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Bella Grace Vineyards White Dressing Vinegar
1.Toss the cucumber, onion, garlic and dill together in a medium glass bowl.
2.Pour the vinegars and oils over the cucumber mixture. The cucumber slices should be submerged in the vinegar & oil; if they aren’t quite, you can weigh them down with a second bowl.
3.Transfer the bowl to the refrigerator and marinate until good flavor develops, at least an hour. Serve as a main dish or a side dish.