Grilled Veggie Skewers with Tuscan Blend Olive Oil
June 12, 2018
Add a little fun to your summer grilling with these delicious (and healthy) veggie skewers!
- 8 bamboo skewers
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 4 radishes, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, cubed
- 3 tbsps Bella Grace Organic Tuscan Olive Oil
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Soak skewers in water for 15-20 minutes.
- Chop vegetables and place on skewers.
- Whisk olive oil, salt, and black pepeper in a bowl; brush over veggies!
Cook skewers on preheated grill until veggies are tender, turning and basting with the olive oil mixture.