Olive Branch Club
All members receive a 15% discount on purchases, tasting notes, recipe cards and seasonal menu ideas, plus an invitation to our annual Olive Branch Appreciation Party. Club options can be tailored to meet your needs! There is no cost to join. Gift packaging is also available.
Estate-Grown Olive Oil
Our Tuscan Blend olive oil is estate-grown on our property in the heart of Shenandoah Vally. The olive groves share land with our vineyards, just as many olive groves in Tuscany do. The olives are grown organically and produced from three distinct Tuscan olive varieties: Frantoio, Leccino and Pendolino. Our flavorful Tuscan Blend of extra virgin olive oil is made in the traditional method of cold-pressing the olives.
Flavor-Fused Olive Oil
We also offer seven flavor-fused Extra Virgin Olive Oils. We work with California olive farmers to source only the highest quality olives for the production of these oils. The olives are picked fresh during harvest season, crushed, churned and then spun to extract the oil from the purée. By using this traditional method called cold-pressing, which does not involve heat or chemicals, the end result is pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The chosen fruit, vegetable or herb is processed simultaneously with the olive during pressing to produce a subtle and delicious flavor profile.
Receive 2 bottles of Olive Oil per shipment. Shipment options include:
- Quarterly Olive Oil Only Club (8 bottles a year)
- Every Other Month Olive Oil Only Club (12 bottles a year)
- Monthly Olive Oil Club (24 bottles a year - Perfect for the chef, foodie and healthy eater! Great for gifts.)
Receive 1 bottles of Olive Oil and 1 bottle of Vinegar per shipment. Shipment options include:
- Quarterly Shipments (8 bottles a year)
- Every Other Month (12 bottles a year)
- Monthly Club (24 Bottles a year - Perfect for the chef, foodie and healthy eater! Great for gifts.)